Did you know that the quality of your relationships directly influences your ability to enjoy life?
That’s right! Conflict resolution, life satisfaction and maintaining fulfilling relationships are all learned behaviors. If you feel that your life is lacking in any of these areas, it’s possible that you have not yet learned these skills.
Relationship Coaching can help!
By working one-on-one with an expert, you’ll develop the skills you need to have healthier and more meaningful connections. Within just weeks or months, you’ll learn how to identify solutions that can permanently improve your quality of life.
Relationship Coaching is for you if:
- You have issues trusting others, or accepting new people.
- You feel lonely or misunderstood most or all of the time.
- You feel damaged or broken by your past.
- You are unable to select a career path or maintain yourself financially.
- You constantly find yourself being controlled or scapegoated by others.
- Others find you too overbearing or controlling to remain in a relationship with.
- Others describe you as “needy” or “clingy.”
- You have low self-esteem or regularly experience anxiety.
- You are constantly settling for “good enough.”
- You feel overburdened by others in your life.
- You have an underlying feeling of dissatisfaction or boredom in your life, regardless of your accomplishments and activity level.
- You are having difficulty adjusting to a change in your family structure, such as marriage, divorce, illness, death or empty nest.
- You find yourself repeating the same mistakes and patterns in all of your relationships.
- You are longing to transition from a life that looks good on paper, to one that actually makes you happy.
Sound like YOU?
If you recognize yourself in one or more of the descriptions above, fill out the form below to schedule your FREE 45-minute introductory session. During the FREE, no-obligation call, you’ll receive personalized solutions and explore the benefits of Relationship Coaching.
Are you intrigued, but not ready to talk yet? That’s okay! Fill out the form and select the FREE email consultation.
For more about Alaina, click here.